When trying to get engagement through social media you may want to remember to always be as unique as possible. Today, markets are saturated and flooded with competition so sticking to what you know best and reliving your unique story is how you can achieve that.
Always remember to attach a call to action to see if the campaign actually worked.
You have to have a way to track so that you can emulate and make slight adjustments if needed. If your call to action is building up your email list or making actual money through a funnel to your landing page, always place steps to achieve and monitor how it is going. So know that we have the basics laid out, we have to talk about the content. This is how businesses thrive and how marketing agencies can charge $100k for content curation. It is important, so you might as well learn the gist of what has to happen.
5 Things to remember when doing a campaign
1. You have to think to yourself, is there some shock value to this content?
2. Is this content creative or relatable with what is going on in the world?
3. Is the campaign giveaway something that makes you cringe with how much you are giving away? If the answer is yes, then this will probably be a wonderful giveaway and you will see a lot of results from it. If the answer is no it doesn't make me cringe, then you will only get previous customers to join which is good, but you are wanting to grow aren't you?
4. Is your call to action clear and simple?
5. Are you boosting to the demographic that fits your needs the most? If you don't know how to boost on the "back end" then I would highly recommend having a third party expert (like us) or learn how to do it so you don't loose so much money in the long run. If you're doing a google ad for this campaign as well, remember that this needs to be closely monitored so that you're getting the most bang for your buck.