RECAP ADVICE: BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!
It is so easy to get wrapped up in politics right now and they feel like religion being beaten down your throat. The power is one sided leaving us always on defense.
What I have learned during these political times is...
- Control only the things you can control so that you can have an opinion and listen to others opinions.
- A lot of ego's floating around. MY OPINION MEANS MORE THAN YOURS, is how I feel.
- Both candidates such, but when you want change … think micro level starting with your mayor or city counsel. That is somewhere your voice can actually be heard.
- When posting online, make sure that your not driving your agenda without hearing others.
- Worry about your mental health before diving down the rabbit hole of politics.
- Don't be racist
- Don't be so radical
- DON'T BE A DICK